NEUROLOGY, PHYSIOLOGY & PSYCHOLOGY
OUR UNIQUE APPROACH TO CARE
For our patients recovering from TBI, we utilize a multifaceted and integrated approach to treatment, which sets us apart from other neurological recovery facilities. There are often multiple layers of issues which need to be uncovered and prioritized, including gut dysfunction, mental health, hormones, immune system, diet, and sleep, to name a few.
Our well-rounded, esteemed clinical team identifies all of the neurological, metabolic, and psychological components of your condition to get to the root of the dysfunction, rather than merely treating symptoms. By integrating knowledge of the brain and influence of these factors, we can be very specific with targeted therapies, creating lasting changes to restore the body and mind to optimal function.
Your treatment plan is designed specifically for you and is not a protocol.
- Nutrition: avoid sugar, dairy, and wheat (neuroinflammatory foods)
- Hydration: crucial for overall health and recovery
- Medical history, intake forms filled out and sent to Revive
- Bloodwork done at your nearest LabCorp facility (we will send requisition)
10-15 DAY INTENSIVE AT REVIVE
- Extensive diagnostic testing and evaluation
- 10-15 days of neurological therapies
- Metabolic support via IV infusions
- Regenerative Therapies
- Nutrition & Functional Medicine
- Mindset coaching & meditation guidance
- 90-day customized at-home plan for continued improvements
- Regularly scheduled phone calls, video calls, and email support
- Enrollment in the Revive mobile app
- Customized nutritional plan, supplementation
This is a place of transformational medicine, where you receive the most advanced therapies in neurological rehabilitation in addition to comprehensive education about the 3 key pillars of your recovery: neurology, metabolic function, and psychology.
Achieving an optimal environment in the body strongly supports the healing of physiological, neurological, and mental health. We often run blood tests and genetic tests (in addition to neurological testing) to discover chemical imbalances that often accompany TBIs. These test results determine how we will restore your body to homeostasis through a personalized functional medicine protocol overseen by our expert clinicians.
Brain injury and stroke are often accompanied with severe depression and other mental health conditions due to diminished quality of life and loss of hope. Here at Revive, we see the most profound, positive outcomes for stroke and brain injuries when we address the psychology in addition to neurological and metabolic approaches to healing. Our program resets your perspective and shifts your mindset toward gratitude and empowerment as you step into your new life.
Out of network for insurance coverage?
Our passion is helping those with brain injuries restore quality of life, so we are happy to accept CareCredit, which allows many of our patients to take advantage of a no-interest payment plan.